Join a Dynamic Team!
What makes us a great place to work?
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Monday to Friday Day Shift with flexible start times
- Night shift Monday to Thursday 9pm-7:30am
- Summer flex hours (Friday until noon)
- Dental &Vision care
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- RRSP matching
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (24 hours or 3 days)
- Christmas paid shut down
- Boot allowance
- Free uniforms with laundry service
- Monthly staff appreciation lunches
- Expand your experience with access to a wide variety of machines
- Custom CNC precision shop, many set-ups with low volume parts to stretch your skillset
- Supportive and positive team environment
Larca Custom Machining Inc. has been in business since 1987 and is a family-owned and operated organization. Our success is based on commitment to our customers, and due to the dedication, honest hard work and experience of our staff.
The foundation of our success has been built on having a dynamic team who are committed to safety, quality workmanship, open communication, teamwork, and contributing to our clients’ satisfaction and project success. We value input from our employees and actively promote their ongoing involvement and recommendations as to how to improve our processes and efficiencies. Employees who join our organization quickly find themselves part of an inclusive and welcoming team.
We are always open to welcoming talented, customer focused employees to our organization. If you are interested in learning more about working at Larca please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.